Imagine... Innovate... Instruct
At Silver Oak, students can purchase hot or cold lunches daily.
Evergreen School District's Child Nutrition Services (CNS) operates under the regulations and guidance of the National School Lunch Program. It is a federal and state assisted program that provides nutritious and well-balanced meals at low or no cost to children each school day.
Please visit the CNS webpage for detailed information about the School Meal Program including:
- Meal prices
- Breakfast and lunch menus
- Free and Reduced Price Meal Applications
- Payment options and policies
- Food and nutrition standards
- Special meal accommodations: meal substitutions for medical or special dietary reasons