Imagine... Innovate... Instruct
Kids Heart Challenge
Raising Awareness for Heart Health
School Goal: $3,000
amount raised as of 2/6/2022
Donate by Thursday, February 16
Silver Oak's 2023 Kids Heart Challenge has officially kicked off, and we are so excited to Be the Torch that will light the torch of hope in the fight against heart disease and stroke! We are encouraging ALL our families to learn the lifesaving skill of Hands-Only CPR. Thank you for all your HEART work supporting our school and the American Heart Association!
- Join our team and Take the challenge to Move More or Be Kind and receive a FREE Be the Torch Wristband!Register at http://www2.heart.org/goto/SilverOakSchool or use the Kids Heart Challenge App!
- If you already registered, THANK YOU! Start FINN’S MISSION in your HQ, where you can learn Hands-Only CPR as a family, how to spot a stroke F.A.S.T. When you complete Finn’s Mission, you’ll earn an XL Finn’s Keychain!
- Check out our Virtual Envelope to learn more!
Special School Incentives:
- Top participating class earns a free choice PE!
- Top Fundraising class all students earn a SPECIAL XL Frankie Keychain!
- AND any student who raises $150 online will earn Frankie!
- When you raise $50 you will earn a Be The Torch wristband, 4 Heart Heroes, and a Mystery Gift!!
Kids Heart Challenge 2023 Kick Off Assemblies
Students Who Donated or Registered before Kickoff Assemblies
Ashlyn B, Jacqueline M.
Talia B., Zane H., Austin S.
Yvette F, Sophia M.
Stacey E., Jaxan H. Gameng J., Aaron P.
Aisha K., Jayden P., Breanna S.