Enrollment and Registration
Thank you for your interest in Evergreen School District (ESD) schools. Students residing in the ESD are assigned an elementary and a middle school based on their home address. Enrollment at the school of residence is on a first come, first served basis.* Online enrollment is currently available for new students.
New Student Registration
- Find your school
Use the School Locator to locate your home school of residence.
- Determine grade level
Look up your child’s grade level according to birthdate
- Collect documents
- Register online
- There are multiple components to the online registration form. You will be able to save your progress and continue at a later time.
- You will have the ability to upload images of the required documents gathered in step 3.
- Completing the online registration does not officially enroll your student. You will be required to print a number of forms and upon completion, turn them in directly to your school's front office.
- Transitional Kindergarten Registration Requirements
- Kindergarten Registration Requirements
- Residency Verification (below)
- Required Immunizations
- Spanish Dual Language Program Application
- Transfers: School Choice Transfer Request / Interdistrict Transfer Request
- Printable Registration Packets
If you are unable to register online, registration packets can be printed and submitted by email or in-person. If neither of these options are feasible, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a packet be mailed to you. Please include the address where you want to receive the packet along with the grade level and preferred language packet you want (English, Spanish or Vietnamese).
*Every attempt will be made to place new students at their school of residence. However, the district cannot guarantee such placement and reserves the right to overflow students to other schools within ESD as necessary when a grade-level enrollment capacity is reached. Any student overflowed to a school other than their school of residence will be provided transportation from their school of residence and back. Overflowed students will return to their school of residence the following school year or as space becomes available.
Proof of residence is required for registration at ESD schools. See Acceptable Proof of Residency Requirements (PDF).
A school which has been designated as an Impacted School require additional proof of residency requirements. Carolyn Clark and Matsumoto elementary schools are designated as Impacted Schools. These two schools require 4 proof of residency.