Join the STEAM Funding Committee!
STEAM @ SILVER OAK NEEDS YOU!
We would like to form a committee of Silver Oak parents for the purpose of applying for Corporate grants and funding to enable the continued operation of our STEAM Lab for Fall 2019 & beyond. Our current fundraising campaign, if successful, will allow us to bridge the funding gap for the 2018-19 school year, but we recognize that it is not an ongoing solution. We need to identify grants that we can apply for to sustain our STEAM Lab operation in the years to come.
Committee volunteers would be able to participate from home as their schedule allows.
We are hoping the committee, as a whole, will be able to...
- Research Bay Area companies to determine which may offer STEAM funding programs
- Utilize our parent network to locate companies with available grants/funding
- Determine what the application process is, requirements, eligibility, and timeframe
- Communicate with the committee lead when leads are found
- Apply for funding / Write grant requests
- Form a sustainable plan for STEAM lab funding
Questions? Please contact STEM Director & Committee Lead, Mark Barragan