Dear Sixth Grade Parents,
The Sixth Grade Promotion Slideshow is a Silver Oak tradition that all parents and students look forward to enjoying. It’s a 7-year stroll down memory lane shown during the beginning of the Promotion Ceremony. What makes this possible are your photos - we need your help to collect pictures!
We need two pictures of your child - one from kindergarten (or as close as possible) and one recently from 6th grade. We also need group pictures of Silver Oak events over the years too!
Here’s the slideshow that we put together two years ago -
What do we need?
- 2 pictures of your child: one from kindergarten (or as close as possible) and one recently from 6th grade
- Group pictures: (minimum of 3 kids) at Silver Oak events over the years (school clubs, events, field trips); we’ll use a selection of the submissions as time permits in the slideshow
How should you send them to us?
- Please upload your pictures by type (kinder, current, group)
- When you upload your pictures, please put your child’s first and last name in the name field. Put your email address in the email address field (we’ll email you with any questions)
- Higher resolution photos are best (we can resize them as necessary)
- Once we receive your pictures, we will email you to confirm receipt of the pictures
NOTE: By sending photos, you are granting permission by the Promotion Committee to include and display the students in the images in the slideshow.
When is the deadline?
- Please upload all pictures by Friday April 24, 2020
- Please email Mary Suh if you have any questions.
Tim and Mary Suh